Terms & Conditions
MAIN CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH YOUR ORDER IS ACCEPTED
- No claim for non-fulfilment, late delivery or any other reason whatsoever will be accepted by us against any order or any part thereof.
- Where goods are not required by reason of late delivery you are to contact us immediately for disposal instructions and not to return them without our written consent.
- Where credit is required for faulty goods, you are to supply us with a list of such items, quoting the invoice on which they were supplied (to comply with V.A.T. requirements) and await disposal instructions from us. Credit will not be granted against items supplied more than twelve months previously.
- PILFERAGE, BREAKAGE AND SHORT DELIVERY – All goods received from us should be checked immediately on arrival. Any apparent damage, open boxes or shortages must be noted on the Carrier's receipt. We must be notified within 7 days of receipt of any such endorsements on the carrier's notes. Where for reasons beyond your control it is not possible to check a consignment on arrival, the carrier's notes should be marked as “UNEXAMINED” before being signed, otherwise the carriers will not accept a claim. In any event, all consignments must be examined and apparent damages, theft or shortages notified to us within 3 days of receipt and confirmed in writing within 7 days. In the event of a total non delivery, we must be advised in writing within 14 days of the invoice or consignment date.
You will be responsible for the cost of all goods, whether damaged or missing where we or the carriers have not been notified as above.
- TITLE –
- The risk in the goods shall pass to the buyers upon delivery.
- Until full payment has been received by the Sellers for all Goods whatsoever supplied at any time by the Sellers to the Buyer.
- Property in the goods shall not pass to the buyer.
- The Buyers shall store goods separately and in such a way that they can be readily identified as being the property of the Sellers.
- The Buyers shall be at liberty to sell the Goods in the Ordinary course of business on the basis that the proceeds of sale are in the property of and held on trust for the Sellers.
- The Sellers may at any time revoke the Buyer’s power of sale under (III) above and the Buyers shall thereupon permit the Sellers to enter upon any premises where Goods are located and to remove the same.
- I/we confirm that I/we have read the Data Protection Notice. I/we also agree that Data held on the individuals connected or involved with the applicant company may also be processed in accordance with the Notice and that each of those individuals has given their consent to this.
- PENALTY FOR LATE PAYMENT – We reserve the right to charge interest and compensation in accordance with current Late Payment of Debts legislation. The cost of collecting overdue accounts may also be passed to the Buyer.
In opening an account with your Company, I/we have read and Understood, and agreed that the Main Conditions of Trading as set out above, shall be the only ones that apply to all sale contracts which I/we may conclude with you. Contracts are governed by English Law.